WTK TECHNOLOGIES (M) SDN BHD
No. 6, Jalan BA/13, Kawasan Perusahaan Bukit Angkat
+603 - 8733 2880
+6016 - 285 9790
+6016 - 285 9790
+603 - 8733 2535
Products and Services
Latest Video Coverage
- Medical Fair Asia 2014
- Patient Care Malaysia 2014
- 1st Global Alumni Health, Science & Technology Convention
- Transborneo Wound Conference 2014
- APHM International Healthcare Conference & Exhibition 2014
- BSI Medical Device Forum 2014
- NADI - Diabetes Complications Conference & Grand Rounds 2014
- Sunway Medical Centre International Accreditation Award Press Conference
- idsMED Healthcare Forum 2014
- Frost & Sullivan - GIL Malaysia & MYEA 2014
- Hospital Efficiency and Quality Asia Summit 2014
- The 17th SE-Asian Healthcare & Pharma Show 2014
- Frost & Sullivan 2014 Healthcare Outlook
- General Hospital - Hospital Management Senate / Healthcare Supply Chain 2013
- Frost & Sullivan Corporate Challenge 2013 : Frost The Trail
- Diabetes Asia 2013
- BioMalaysia & Bioeconomy Asia Pacific 2013 Conference & Exhibition
- LabAsia 2013
- Medical Fair Thailand 2013
- APHM International Healthcare Conference & Exhibition 2013
Most Viewed Videos
- Servo Dynamics Serves Up Contact-less Conveyor System for Ultra Clean Room...
- User-Friendly Blood Glucose Monitoring System From Major Biosystem Corp.
- Physiotherapy Platform Portents Rise in Recognition of Profession as Integral...
- SIARE Sears Market with Esteemed Establishment Experience in Development of...
- Sodick Sends Sound Signature of Plastic Extrusion Moulding Machine with Top...
- BTL Aggressively Expanding Its Regional Asia Pacific Market
- Hiwin Heralds Robotic Age for Occupational Therapy and Post-Injury Motor...
- German Leading Expert and Sector Specialist Conducts Knowledge Forum and...
- Dabir Surfaces Creates Undulating Plane of Alternate Pressure Nodes; Creating...
- Royal Melbourne Hospital Reiterates Patient Safety and Clinical Quality as Main...
Thursday 16th October 2014: Diabetes is a major health problem worldwide, more so in developing countries. In Malaysia, the rate of diabetes has... Read more »