A new signal processing algorithm that enables any pair of earphones to detect your pulse was demonstrated recently at...
AIRO, a startup based in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada has developed a wrist sensor that can track nutrition, stress, sleep...
Transparency Market Research has published a new report titled "Wearable Medical Devices Market - Global Industry...
The medical technology sector is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 5% per year between 2013 and 2020,...
Kerecis Limited (Reykjavik, Iceland) has received FDA approval for the fish skin-based MariGen Omega3 ...
Signal Processing Turns Regular Headphones Into Pulse Sensors AIRO Wearable Sensor Tracks Nutrition, Stress, Sleep and Exercise Wearable Medical Devices Market To Reach An Estimated Value Of $5.8 Billion By 2019 Medtech Market To See Sales Of $514b By 2020 Kerecis’s Fish Skin Technology to Heal Wounds
Strong relationships with end users and an effective post sales service strategy must be a priority for wound care companies, says Frost & Sullivan Kuala Lumpur,... Read more »
Smith & Nephew has launched the HEALICOIL REGENESORB suture anchor made out of advanced biocomposite material for use in arthroscopic surgery. HEALICOIL REGENESORB... Read more »
DR Goh Pik Pin has been director of the Clinical Research Centre (CRC) for two decades (since 2010). She has never been more excited than when research was placed under... Read more »
PUTRAJAYA: Malaysia will be sending some 20.9 million medical gloves to five African nations, which have been affected by the deadly Ebola virus. The Prime Minister's... Read more »
Motorola Solutions, the part of the original Motorola that Google didn’t acquire, has just released two devices for hospital use. The SB1-HC is at first a simple badge... Read more »
Latest Video Coverage
- MEDICAL FAIR ASIA 2014
- PATIENTCARE MALAYSIA 2014
- 1ST GLOBAL ALUMNI HEALTH, SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY CONVENTION
- TRANSBORNEO WOUND CONFERENCE 2014
- APHM International Healthcare Conference & Exhibition 2014
- BSI Medical Device Forum 2014
- NADI - Diabetes Complications Conference & Grand Rounds 2014
- Sunway Medical Centre International Accreditation Award Press Conference
- idsMED Healthcare Forum 2014
- Frost & Sullivan - GIL Malaysia & MYEA 2014
- Hospital Efficiency and Quality Asia Summit 2014
- The 17th SE-Asian Healthcare & Pharma Show 2014
- Frost & Sullivan 2014 Healthcare Outlook
- General Hospital - Hospital Management Senate / Healthcare Supply Chain 2013
- Frost & Sullivan Corporate Challenge 2013 : Frost The Trail
- Diabetes Asia 2013
- BioMalaysia & Bioeconomy Asia Pacific 2013 Conference & Exhibition
- LabAsia 2013
- Medical Fair Thailand 2013
- APHM International Healthcare Conference & Exhibition 2013
Thursday 16th October 2014: Diabetes is a major health problem worldwide, more so in developing countries. In Malaysia, the rate of diabetes has... Read more »
The 10th edition of MEDICAL FAIR ASIA strengthens its position as the region’s hallmark event for Asia’s medical and health care... Read more »