Medical device manufacturer iHealth has announced its US$69.95 (RM231) Edge fitness tracker, with a button-less, round...
THE Government had assured the medical profession that the GST did not apply to it, but now we see that it is going to...
Along with the other big names of the radiological equipment market, Toshiba is releasing new products at RSNA in...
BIOTRONIK announced that it is releasing a new line of ProMRI implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs) and cardiac...
KUALA LUMPUR: The Health Ministry has clarified that the 2,900 brands of essential medicine that will be exempted from...
At RSNA, GE Healthcare unveiled its new SIGNA Pioneer 3.0 Tesla MRI system that comes with a revolutionary new imaging technique called MAGiC, which according to GE may reduce... Read more »
PETALING JAYA: The Malaysian Medical Association (MMA) has expressed concern that doctors may have to pay more in premiums for their medical indemnity insurance once the Goods... Read more »
TransEnterics (Durham, NC), maker of the highly articulating single-site Spider laparoscopic surgical system, just released a preview video of a robotized version of the... Read more »
Most of us have experienced tinnitus following a long night at a concert hall, with the sensation normally going away after a few hours. For some, though, the ringing in the... Read more »
Though epileptic seizures are difficult to predict, it can be beneficial to track their occurrence and to be able to let loved ones know when they occur. Parents who have kids... Read more »
Latest Video Coverage
- Medical Fair Asia 2014
- Patient Care Malaysia 2014
- 1st Global Alumni Health, Science & Technology Convention
- Transborneo Wound Conference 2014
- APHM International Healthcare Conference & Exhibition 2014
- BSI Medical Device Forum 2014
- NADI - Diabetes Complications Conference & Grand Rounds 2014
- Sunway Medical Centre International Accreditation Award Press Conference
- idsMED Healthcare Forum 2014
- Frost & Sullivan - GIL Malaysia & MYEA 2014
- Hospital Efficiency and Quality Asia Summit 2014
- The 17th SE-Asian Healthcare & Pharma Show 2014
- Frost & Sullivan 2014 Healthcare Outlook
- General Hospital - Hospital Management Senate / Healthcare Supply Chain 2013
- Frost & Sullivan Corporate Challenge 2013 : Frost The Trail
- Diabetes Asia 2013
- BioMalaysia & Bioeconomy Asia Pacific 2013 Conference & Exhibition
- LabAsia 2013
- Medical Fair Thailand 2013
- APHM International Healthcare Conference & Exhibition 2013
Most Viewed Videos
- German Leading Expert and Sector Specialist Conducts Knowledge Forum and...
- C21TV at BSI Medical Device Forum 2014
- idsMED Healthcare Forum 2014: In Conversation with the Regional MD for the...
- Hiwin Heralds Robotic Age for Occupational Therapy and Post-Injury Motor...
- BTL Aggressively Expanding Its Regional Asia Pacific Market
- Royal Melbourne Hospital Reiterates Patient Safety and Clinical Quality as Main...
- SIARE Sears Market with Esteemed Establishment Experience in Development of...
- EGIS Nanotech Points the Way to the Future with Smart Material that Reacts...
- Dabir Surfaces Creates Undulating Plane of Alternate Pressure Nodes; Creating...
- Sunway Medical Resident Eye Expert Enunciates on Common Conditions of Retinal...
Thursday 16th October 2014: Diabetes is a major health problem worldwide, more so in developing countries. In Malaysia, the rate of diabetes has... Read more »